Sunday, August 21, 2011

050- Eighteen.


I haven't been writing at all for a long time now eh? The reason would be that I was very busy with a workshop on Autism at our center. Anyhow, I am back! :D

After a hard and hectic workshop, I finally received my certificate. It was a very good feeling, I tell you. I have a glowing sense of accomplishment. It was hard and I got through it! And it feels great! :D

Well, anyway, the big news is that on the 18th of this month I turned Eighteen. *Hi5* [ ;) ] How did I celebrate my birthday? Well, I had started making this new dress for my birthday ages before the day and I got all dressy and went out to my Birthday celebration/Breaking fast with my very closest friends. The food was really good and we had lots of fun. The chicken was to die for! o.o After wards we went to walk by the sea, us girls. Hence, the day was just about perfect! ^.^

I will be updating soon with something good. Til then take care! :)

Also, a very big thank you to everyone who wished! :)

4 comments:

  1. u havnt been writing updated in my blog lately gal so how would i know unless i dip in your blog... =) i really luv ur posts nd i do wanna read it so kindly write update after posting =P

    hmm now when your eighteen on the eighteenth,, happy bltd b day =)... u must have been going through indescribable awesome feelings keke..

    be happy,,
    forward =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the reason I havent been writing updated on your blog is coz you lack a chatbox. :P Anyhow will definitely write updated on one of your posts when I do. :) Feels good to know you look forward to my posts! :D

    About my birthday, well I wasn't particularly psyched at first, but later it all went great. :D

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chatbox is in the footer gal =)

    ReplyDelete