Tuesday, December 20, 2011

066- And the Sun fell in love with the Moon.

[ Picture borrowed from http://www.aparnaonline.com/sunmoon.html ]

I am the shining light upon all of you.
I am the guiding stone to your every move.
I am the pathway into the night.
The night, where she'll appear in all her awing beauty.
The night, where we have to part to exist.
I wait just below the horizon helplessly, wishing I could touch her.
She makes me who I am, the Day.
And she, the Queen of the Night.
On a few lucky days, I am humbled to exist in the same sky as her for just a while.
And just when I am comforted by her presence, I am forced to hide.
For the night is hers, and the day mine.
And the fate that we could never exist at the same time, would forever hurt my soul.
To be so close, and yet so far away.

Always together, but forever apart.
----------------------------------------------------------------

He is the shining light upon all of you.
He is the guiding stone to your every move.
He is the pathway into the night.
The night, where I appear reluctantly in a sky where he is no longer shining.
The night, where we have to part to exist.
I revolve through the sky, hoping, wishing we could be one in the same.
He makes me who I am, the Night.
And He, the Shining Light.
On a few lucky days, I am humbled to exist in the same sky as him for just a while.
And just when I am comforted by his presence, he sinks down into the horizon, leaving me aching with loneliness.
For the day is his, and the night mine.
And the fate that we could never exist at the same time, would break me into million pieces inside.
To be so close, and yet so far away.

Always together, but forever apart.

3 comments: