Thursday, December 22, 2011

067- Perfume

A drop of heaven, upon her palm,
Another black raven, roams her calm.

A whiff of memories, inside her soul,
A million times colder, became this cold.

Walk through a lane, left so far behind,
Aching for more, she loses her mind.

Film strips running, behind closed eyes,
She smiles a while, as inside it dies.
[Picture borrowed from graphicsfairy.blogspot.com ]
A sniff of nostalgia, runs through the skin,
Eyes so silently starting to brim.

Clutching those knees, wouldn't let go,
Is this is all that's left to live for?

Bathing her body in that heavenly scent,
Silent tremors within, it sent.

A moment it stays, its goes with a whim,
At least for a moment, she's got herself in him.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful poem; it's so full of emotion. Keep it up!

    Btw, I was looking at my blog stats... thanks for coming over. I hope you enjoy reading. Also thanks for putting me on your bloglist.

    I'll be coming back! (:

    ReplyDelete