Saturday, December 3, 2011

062- 'Feelings?'

I realized that I am not a good person.. I try to be. Really hard. And yet I end up making mistake after mistake hoping that the outcome would be different. I must be either really stupid or clinically insane. I do this thing where when I am unhappy about something I do something that I HOPE would take my mind off it which actually just makes everything much worse. I am looking desperately for an escape and every door just seems to lead me to a path that will sink me deeper into this shit.

Honestly I am tired of making mistakes. But I dont have any idea what to do about it...

2 comments:

  1. Mistakes only mean that you have opportunity to make things better. If you learn to do the thing differently from your mistake, then it's kind of like you're constantly learning. :) If you have the sincere intention to be a good person, then I say you already are a good person. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its more like repeating the same mistakes over and over again.. That makes me a STUPID person ehhehe Anyway thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete