Thursday, December 29, 2011

069- For the First Time Ever.

[Picture borrowed from sandboxgeneral.com ]
Music seems sweeter, inside this fortress,
The stars shine brighter, through these windows.
The warmth seems much comforting,
And for the first time ever, I am following this dream.

The leaves fall around me, captured through a camera,
The light grazing the silence, filled by only sighs.
Figures drawn on a canvas, by an artist indeed,
For the first time ever, I am flying free.

The smile keeps etching, much deeper this time,
The heart keeps filling, with much too much.
It grows much heavier, with all the dreams,
And for the fist time ever, I could see me well.

The time grows shorter, with every passing second,
Even if I left, I am bound to come back here.
As I walk outside, with a wave goodbye,
For the first time ever, I am finally real.

29122011 1330

2 comments: