Saturday, May 14, 2011

002-Tainted. [05.05.11]

This is one of my poems that I wrote a couple of days ago. Enjoy! :) [Forgive me, if  it sounds emo! :P]


Everything I touch,
It gets tainted beneath my hand.
Things burn and fall,
All around me wherever I stand.
As I lose it all,
My shadow is my only friend.
Alone in my misery,
On no one I could depend.
Trying hard to be perfect,
But my broken soul I couldn't mend.
Each step that I take towards You,
Brings us closer to our end.
As we drift apart in my tainted river,
All my love to You I send.

2 comments:

  1. first of all i got to say that your template is just amazing and the grey combination is wonderful :)

    you got something unique...
    N yeah happy blogging.

    thanks for your kind visit on myy lil bloggy
    looking forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Febrehemo! :)I am hoping I will stick to it this time! [ I kinda get bored after a while. :P]

    ReplyDelete