Friday, May 27, 2011

015- I'll stand right here.

We walk through the doors, you and I,
We got nothing to say, we avoid each others' eyes.
We've hurt each other, beyond repair,
I say I don't, but I still do care.
You're my blood, my family, a part of me,
As much as you want, I can't just let you be.
Mistakes were made, by you and I,
Mine maybe greater, and for that I cry.
It breaks my heart, to see this ghost of you,
I see your face, but somehow I have lost you.
I see you breaking in front of me,
Like I did too, just wanting someone to notice me.
I want to be there, yet you push me away,
I wanna help, yet I don't know what to say.
I feel so helpless, like my hands are tied,
I can't do anything right, no matter how hard I tried.
I just want you to know, I am standing here,
With my hands outstretched, I can wipe your tears.
Just take my hand, just let me help,
I'll stand right here, as long as it takes.

I love you always, no matter what.

2 comments: