Sunday, May 29, 2011

016- 26 things I'd like to do before I die.

26* Learn how to swim.
25* Learn how to play guitar.
24* Learn a new language.
23* Spend a week in bed doing absolutely nothing.
22* Hit a guy hard between the legs.
21* Sky dive.
20* Jump from a cliff and still survive.
19* Build a career in Special Education.
18* Change a life.
17* Find true love.
16* Get married.
15* Have a baby.
14* Build a good home.
13* Bring up a good daughter/son.
12* Be someone's Everything.
11* Make someone proud.
10* Earn a Masters Degree.
9* Run a help hotline for victims of rape/abuse.
8* Build a school that provides education for children with disabilities.
7* Go to Rome.
6* Travel the world.
5* Make a Hajj.
4* Settle a score with Someone that has wronged me.
3* Feel how it feels like to find true happiness.
2* Ask God for forgiveness for everything that I did wrong.
1* Thank God for everything that he had given me.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats really nice... being a guitar hero and learning a whole new language... thats in my list too...

    n yh gud luck wit ur "to do 26"

    Ps: i think u can put a chat box in the sidebar to improve ur blog, so we can write "updated" hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh. Not really a guitar hero or anything. Just play for myself, you know. :)
    And Thaanks! :)
    Btw I tried the chatbox thing ekamu eythi laakah neygun ulhe ulheves! ehehe :P

    ReplyDelete