Saturday, May 14, 2011

001-The SECOND First.

A day ago I made a blog. I did all the template designing  and posted the first post, named '001-The First' on it and also posted the link to my Facebook. And I got all excited about it and all, but the stupid blog DISAPPEARED from my dashboard when I logged on the next day! >.>

So here goes my SECOND first post..

I am a girl from a little country called Maldives. My age, to be exact is 17 years, 8 months and 19 days. I am currently working as an Assistant to a Special Educator. I help conduct early intervention programmes for Autistic kids.Basically, that means I teach children with special needs, and enjoy it immensely too! :)

As for my personality, I am a quite complicated person to understand. :P I don't make sense MOST of the time. And can't really put my feelings into words exactly the same way that I actually WANT to. Its very likely that you may not understand what I am talking about when I am talking about it, nevertheless, no harm in trying eh? ;)

Among my interests other than teaching kids, are writing poetry and occasionally, writing short stories. I also enjoy music and sketching, painting etc etc. So probably this blog is going to be consisting of the aforementioned stuff. :)

Hope that whoever reads this blog will find it interesting and entertaining. Feel free to write any comments on what I write. :)

P.s. Try very very hard to understand what I am going on about, yeah? :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We have some things in common! Writing poetry and working with special needs students!

    Keep being you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Fida. :D Its means a lot that you dropped by. :)

    ReplyDelete