Tuesday, June 14, 2011

027- Learning to Survive.


I long to see Your light filled eyes,
But all I see is this empty room.
I want to hear Your soothing voice,
But all I see is a phone that never rings.
I want to feel Your face close to mine,
But all I see is these thousand miles.
I want to hold Your hand in mine,
But when I reach out, its just empty space.
I want You to notice that I find this hard,
I want You realize I could give up now.
I am losing my hope with every passing second,
I want You to know I could give up now.
Would You hate me if I walk away,
Would You hate me if I say goodbye.
Coz darling, this distance is killing me,
I am starting lose the patience I had.
I've started to question your love for me,
Coz darling, You're never around.
I spend all day by the phone,
All I wanted was just one call.
I spend every second by the door,
All I wanted was to see You walk through.
Its all gone now, my dreams, my wishes,
I've learnt to survive alone in my mind.
I've learnt to live every passing day,
Without a call, without you here...

4 comments:

  1. touching! this makes me want to start writing again..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me liked it! =)
    we've got somethings in common i guess (referring to you profile blubber and the poem!)

    keep writing!
    cheers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaanks Nadhu! Means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete