Tuesday, June 21, 2011

033- Song-a-letter! [A letter with bits and pieces of lyrics]

Note: If you happen to be one of those people who doesn't like lovey dovey, emo-ish, hopeless romantic type letters/posts please skip this one. :)

Dear The guy I miss,

To be completely honest, it scares me to imagine what life would be without you. Although there are so many things against us, I've decided that I'm not giving you up, no... We'll find a way to be together. However long it takes, wherever. If it means having you for only a moment, a moment just might be enough. I'm not giving you up! Coz I am broken when I am lonesome, and I don't feel right when you're gone away.  Is it all wasted time? Can you look at yourself when you think of what you left behind? Can you feel me inside your heart as its bleeding? Why can't you believe you can be loved? I see your true colors shining through, I see your true colors and thats why I love you!

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and I think of you. Turning in circles, confusion is nothing new. Flashbacks to warm nights almost left behind. I’m here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time. What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way. What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you. What hurts the most, was being so close. Having so much to say, and watching you walk away. I am here alone, don't wanna leave. My heart wont move, its incomplete. Wish there was a way to make you understand. Maybe I am addicted, I am out of control, but you're the drug that keeps me from dying. No one, no one, no one can get it the way of what I am feeling. No one can get in the way of what I feel for you! I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time.

And when you fall apart am I the reason for your endless sorrow? There's so much to be said. And with a broken heart your walls can only go down but so low. Can you hear me when I call your name? When the evening shadows and the stars appear. And there is no one there to dry your tears. I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love. I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong.

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand. If I am not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

Love always,
The girl who hopes you miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment