Monday, June 6, 2011

020- Pause.

I don't want to take another step,
But I don't want to go back either.
I don't want to move forward,
And yet I can't go back anymore.
I wanna lose myself in this moment,
A moment where its all in place.
I'll lose myself if I move forward,
I am sure I'll lose you, if I step back.
The house of cards that I keep building,
Over and over again.
It comes crashing down around me,
The echoes leaving me shaken.
Listen to my heart beat, darling,
Its singing my heart's melody.
The words are pouring through me,
If you listen you'll get the story.
Its telling you the things I want,
It says, 'Just stop here and now.
Lets freeze this moment of clarity,
Let it be, darling, just don't force.
Just halt this day of no confusion,
Listen, darling, lets just pause.'

No comments:

Post a Comment